Moiety of Opia
Rodney "Chipper" Laszlo
What a scoop!
: Autohypnosis +13, Bluff +16, Diplomacy +16, Heal +7, Knowledge (Arcana/Psionics) +18, Knowledge (Royalty and Nobility) +19, Knowledge (Local) +21, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18
Common, Orc, Dwarven, Elven, Draconic, Gnome, Sylvan
|Hit Points:||86||Hit Dice:||10d6+40|
|Armour Class:||19 (flat-footed 19, touch 10)|
- Improved Initiative — +4 initiative
- Mindsight — A creature that has this feat can detect and pinpoint beings that are not mindless (anything with an Intelligence score of 1 or higher) within range of its telepathy. This works much like blindsense—the creature knows what square each thinking being is in, but it does not see the being, and the being still has total concealment unless the creature can see it by some other means. The creature also perceives several observable characteristics about each being detected with mindsight, including the being’s type and Intelligence score. The creature need not take any additional or special actions to gain this information; it is as obvious to mindsight as the being’s race and clothing would be to eyesight.
- Overchannel — While manifesting a power, you can increase your effective manifester level by one, but in so doing you take 1d8 points of damage. At 8th level, you can choose to increase your effective manifester level by two, but you take 3d8 points of damage. At 15th level, you can increase your effective manifester level by three, but you take 5d8 points of damage. The effective increase in manifester level increases the number of power points you can expend on a single power manifestation, as well as increasing all manifester level-dependent effects, such as range, duration, and overcoming power resistance.
- Talented — To use this feat, you must expend your psionic focus. When manifesting a power of 3rd level or lower, you do not take damage from overchanneling.
- Psionic Endowment — To use this feat, you must expend your psionic focus. You add 1 to the save DC of a power you manifest.
- Greater Psionic Endowment — When you use the Psionic Endowment feat, you add +2 to the save DC of a power you manifest instead of +1.
- Quicken Power — To use this feat, you must expend your psionic focus. You can quicken a power. You can perform another action, even manifest another power, in the same round that you manifest a quickened power. You can manifest only one quickened power per round. A power whose manifesting time is longer than 1 round cannot be quickened. Using this feat increases the power point cost of the power by 6. The power’s total cost cannot exceed your manifester level. Manifesting a quickened power does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
- Twin Power — To use this feat, you must expend your psionic focus. You can twin a power. Manifesting a power altered by this feat causes the power to take effect twice on the area or target, as if you were simultaneously manifesting the same power two times on the same location or target. Any variables in the power (such as duration, number of targets, and so on) are the same for both of the resulting powers. The target experiences all the effects of both powers individually and receives a saving throw (if applicable) for each. In some cases, such as a twinned psionic charm, failing both saving throws results in redundant effects (although, in this example, any ally of the target would have to succeed on two dispel attempts to free the target from the charm effect). Using this feat increases the power point cost of the power by 6. The power’s total cost cannot exceed your manifester level.
- Detect Magic/Psionics
- Conceal Thoughts — You protect the subject’s thoughts from analysis. While the duration lasts, the subject gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks against those attempting to discern its true intentions with Sense Motive. It also gains a +4 bonus on its saving throw against any power or spell used to read its mind (such as read thoughts or mind probe).
- Mindlink — You forge a telepathic bond with your target. You can communicate telepathically through the bond even if you do not share a common language. No special power or influence is established as a result of the bond. Once the bond is formed, it works over any distance (although not from one plane to another). You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways. 1. If you spend 4 additional power points, you can attempt to create a telepathic bond with a creature that is not willing (Will save negates). 2. For every additional power point you spend, this power can affect an additional target. Any additional target cannot be more than 15 feet from another target of the power.
- Mental Intrusion — At 2nd level, as long as you maintain psionic focus, increase the save DC of any mind-affecting power you manifest by 1 for every 2 power points you spend augmenting the power, provided the augmentation does not already increase the power’s save DC. For the purpose of this ability, you may spend additional power points augmenting a mind-affecting power’s save DC even on a power that normally does not have any augment options.
- Telepathy — At 8th level, you gain telepathy out to 400 ft. and can communicate with any creature, regardless of intelligence, so long as they have an Intelligence of 1 or higher. The range of your telepathy increases by 10 ft. every psion level thereafter. Additionally, as long as you maintain psionic focus, you can detect other creatures within 30 ft. using telepathy to communicate, although you cannot determine the content of the communication.
|Power Points:||123 (138)|
|Headband of Intellect +6 (registered)|
|Cloak of Resistance +3 (registered)|
- Concentration Check: d20 + caster level + Intelligence
- Suppress Display: DC15 + level of the power